WES supporting construction during the Coronavirus pandemic
WES is protecting at risk sites across the world
Supporting the industry through the Coronavirus pandemic
Ramtech - the company behind the WES system - are committed to supporting the construction industry worldwide during these unprecedented times. Ramtech’s WES wireless fire protection solution helps keep people, property and assets safe.
We are proud to have our products on key sites that have been developed quickly in response to this terrible global situation.
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic worldwide, work at construction and refurbishment sites are grinding to a halt. As a result, these sites - as well as neighbouring properties - have become more at risk from fire and therefore the rapid deployment of a wireless fire system is crucial in keeping sites and surrounding properties safe. That’s where Ramtech’s proven WES system can help.
WES is ideal for empty construction sites and temporary buildings
WES offers many benefits for empty construction sites or those with 'skeleton' staff, vacant buildings and temporary buildings (including buildings that have been re-purposed temporarily).
- Instant fire protection for your site
- Automatic detection, including unique dust resistant smoke detection
- A system can be setup and working within as little as 15 mins
- GSM connectivity for offsite communications of alerts
- Developed to full EN54 standards
- Purchase, rental and installation options available