Ramtech is the UK’s leading wireless systems technology specialist, delivering innovative safety and security solutions for the leisure and construction industries.
1. YOUR CONSENT
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
3. HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK OUR COOKIES
4. HOW TO TURN COOKIES OFF?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser.
5. CAN I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
6. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
Our websites may use one or more of the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary
7. STRICTLY NECESSARY
Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember information you have entered on forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session;
- Identify you as being logged in to our website;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works; and
- To route users to specific applications of a service, or specific servers.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee how our website will perform during your visit.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use Performance cookies for:
- Web Analytics: To provide statistics on how our website is used;
- Ad Response Rates: To see how effective our adverts are, including those pointing to our sites;
- Affiliate Tracking: To provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products purchased;
- Error Management: To help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Testing Designs: To test different designs of our website.
- Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
By using our site, you accept the use of Performance cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colours;
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey; and
- Show you when you're logged in to the website.
Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. Third parties provide these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
We use Targeting cookies to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites; and
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested.
- All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
To comply with legal requirements, we have listed the cookies that we use on our site:
Function Name of Cookie(s) Category
All .net sites require this site to function ASP.NET_SessionId Strictly necessary
Collects anonymous data about a user’s journey on the site Google Analytics Performance
Allows a user to watch videos without leaving the website You Tube Functionality
Allows a user to see the Twitter timeline Twitter Functionality
Allows a user to see the Flickr gallery Flickr Functionality
Provides a better experience through social integration Facebook Functionality